The role is responsible for engineering applications that will run across Android, iOS, and the web.
S/he will take ownership of applications, solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
Success in this role will be measured based on customer feedback and the following metrics:
- Designing and developing applications
- Writing clean codes
- Taking part i the development lifecycle
- Bug fixing
- Investigating technologies
- Following innovative trends
As an Flutter developer, you are responsible for:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
Be up-to-date with the latest developments, standards, and benchmarks for data warehouse
Participate in various informational sessions and workshops as a participant or instructor upon request
Contribute in the success of UBX: As a key resource to the success of the company, you are expected to do other responsibilities as determined by management.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Familiarity with other similar programming languages such C, C#, NodeJS, Java, or Python
- Adept in the procedural programming paradigms
- Proficiency in warehousing architecture techniques, including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW.
- Knowledge and experience with data modeling and database engineering.
- Ability to analyze a company’s big-picture data needs.
- Strong project management skills.
- High level self organisation
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems.
- Agile development methodologies—Often SCRUM, occasionally Kanban or related Agile applications
- Version control—Most commonly based around GIT or SVN
- Experience writing unit tests with one or more unit testing frameworks—Often JUnit, JTest, or XCTest in mobile application development
- Experience with continuous integration tools—Commonly Jenkins, TeamCity, or Gitlab but many alternatives exist
- Experience with project management tools—Jira, Asana, Redmine, or Trello are commonly employed today