The role will collaborate with other technical staff to deliver and maintain a fully-functional software implementation. You will collaborate with other designers to create compelling and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our user base. You will put your passion for software engineering to work for creating highly immersive user applications. Success in this role will be measured based on customer feedback and the following metrics:
Data processing, handling and troubleshooting
Quality of data
As an Golang developer, you are responsible to:
- Implement AWS containers to support Go implementation and successful repository maintenance
- Utilize Kubernetes to ensure successful application development, deployment, and scaling
- Implement Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments
- Employ Linux Terminal command structures to allow easy back-end operations for less-expert technical staff
- Structure our user interface with React and ensure REST API access is available for enterprise-grade finance customers on-demand
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps workflows
- Manage multiple projects within reasonable design specifications and budget restrictions
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Familiarity with other similar programming languages such C, C#, NodeJS, Java, or Python
- Adept in the procedural programming paradigms
- Proficiency in warehousing architecture techniques, including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW.
- Knowledge and experience with data modeling and database engineering.
- Ability to analyze a company’s big-picture data needs.
- Strong project management skills.
- High level self organisation
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems.
- Provable proficiency in Go programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two years experience working in programming or information technology
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge in Java or Python is recommended
- Portfolio of work with examples that showcase technical skill
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
- Experience working with a team